Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pittsburgh: The Cheating Wife Capital

So I was walking past Wholey's. I smelled some fish, walked in.. and what do you know?
Not a woman in sight.

Okay, so that was a bad joke.

Onto Cheat Wives in Pittsburgh, City of Black and Gold!

So I recently got an email.. quite interesting.

We will called this Pittsburgh Cheating Wife Lori. It just sounds slutty!

The Steelers recently run the Super Bowl, and some people decided to use the parade to their advantage! This guy writes to me telling me that he was on this website, looking for cheating wives in the Pittsburgh area, and he meant someone about 30 miles north. So he arranges to meet her. She wants to meet in public, so he said the parade would be a great idea!

He goes on, tell me that they meet right at the end of the parade route by Blvd. of The Allies, and she is wear a short flared out skirt, appears to be in her late 20's, and definitely works in a woman's field of work. She decided to cheat on her husband because it was 2 weeks since she has sex. Now do you believe me when I said Pittsburgh is the Cheating Wife Capital? Only 2 weeks!

So what does this little slut do? She lifts up her skirts in the mob of people (around 350,000) and he pulls down the zipper to his slacks and fucks her right there in the middle of the crowd (on a very cold morning).

Soo, not only does this man get to watch the players go right past him, he also gets the time of his life with some cheating wife that he will never see again!

Keep the stories coming guys. If by chance that any of you other guys out there fucked a cheating wife in Pittsburgh during the parade, e-mail me. If her name was Lori, write me so I can change the fake name ASAP :-D

Have a good one! See you at Hard Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment