Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pittsburgh Cheating Wives: The Doctor Will See You

Boy am I glad I started this site. I have got so many juicy stories about the cheating wives in Pittsburgh, I can't help but ready them all. This one is about a female doctor who has an office in Pittsburgh, but is also a cheating wife!

So, this guy writes to me and tells me that he meets this girl n that website I told you about. she is very well known though, so she can't meet in public. he arranged to this cheating wife. . . err, doctor, in her Pittsburgh office.

he walks in, waits, and then it is his turn. When he goes in, he is recoginized from his picture. The slut tells him to strip down, so he listens. He lays on the little bed, and she lifts up her skirt and hops on! They do it on the bed, on her desk, and even right on the floor.

He walks out of the cheating wives' office (oops I did it again) and back into the waiting room. On the way out he sees more males than females in the office.

With that being said, you can determine that if this cheating wife has a second job, and by second job I mean her being a Pittsburgh doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment